Sunday 30 May 2010

Happy Bank Holiday Weekend!

Happy bank holiday weekend everyone, welcome to this weeks blog post, I am getting good at doing this regularly and am really enjoying doing it! This week has been quite a significant one - not only did I turn 30 on Friday but lots of new opportunities are starting to bloom which is very exciting!

And although I write this with rain falling from the sky, the summer is finally starting to show itself and we have had a few sunny days, I cant wait for the summer this year - I intend to spend as much of it outside as I possibly can with the dogs! This year will be significant for me personally as by the end of it I am likely to be doing this and some exciting new opportunities full time and whilst that is quite scary I am very excited about it :-)

I want to dedicate this weeks blog to Lennox - a gorgeous family pet who simply because of the way he looks faces destruction, Lennox is a beautiful American Bull Dog x Staffie / Lab - not that it matters what he is - who cares?? He is a much loved family pet, companion and best friend to a little girl ... he faces destruction because of the way he looks and the length of his legs - he has never harmed anyone yet that doesnt matter, right now he is in kennels, alone.
Please help save Lennox ... read his story at www.savelennox.co.uk and sign his petition at

No comments:

Post a Comment